2.08.2009

Neon Scream







Above are some pictures from my party last night. It was a Neon themed party with a special Black light room that was covered all in black and graffitied with neon black light paint.
The drinks were just Gatorade and soda (it wasn't my 21st bday) but they tasted pretty good and looked amazing.
I gave everyone a white T to wear and decorate with highlighters since they glow when near a black light. I need to wait for my friend to upload her pictures in order to post my outfit since I don't have a good picture on my camera of it. But I just wore black liquid leggings and a white T with a neon pink head wrap.
all in all the party was a blast filled with FUN-SWEETS-and NEON awesomeness.
YAY being 18!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a good idea! So original. Looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i love dat cupcake it looks so tasty :o)....

    cool blog btw do drop by and discover mine too i'm sure u'll get hooked..there's this interview i did u gonna love.

    ReplyDelete