1.24.2009

it's raining snow

My Outfit: Grey Cardigan from H&M, thrifted black dress, red leggings from Nordstroms, Black Martino Boots, Black gloves from H&M

Yeah that is a hell of a lot of snow!
Gosh, I hate winter.
I have realized recently that I usually just wear grey and black and then add one pop of color. I never noticed it before. I feel like my outfit is going a little Gossip Girl-or maybe it's just the red leggings and the cardigan. At school yesterday there were scores of girls wearing bright colored tights, I couldn't believe it, I felt like I was on the set of GG, although there definitely was a lack of headbands and bitchiness.

I just want to give a mention to MG who never fails to flatter me with compliments on all my outfits!
so THANKS LOVE
the kind words are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment