1.13.2009

Monster-bring us peace


Tonight I managed to lose most of my voice from an intense 3 hour karaoke session! Today is my closest friend/almost sister's birthday and we celebrated by rocking out and singing what seemed like thousands of duets. The party was a blast and i'm so glad that we could spend the night with our favorite people.
The picture above has absolutely nothing to do with karaoke, or fashion but it is a picture that I took while in Israel and I find it quite inspiring. I don't know what exactly about it is so inspiring but I just am addicted to the raw graffiti style. The world is going through some hard times right now and I feel like this graffiti monster symbolizes so much. This blog is about fashion but mostly inspiration and I just felt the need to post this.
Let's pray for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment