1.03.2009

Trinkets and Pearls

My pile of treasures.

Using old trinkets from my Nana and various bobbles and craft materials that I have collected over the years I constructed some jewelry.One of my favorite things to do is to deconstruct old or seemingly worthless items and then reconstruct one of a kind pieces. I do this with clothes and jewelry and really anything I can get my hands on. Since the snow is so beautiful on it's own right I thought it was only fair to adorn it with my handmade crafts.

---



My "lets photograph jewelry in the snow" outfit: I didn't dress up for the occasion, I simply put on anything that would make me feel as warm and snuggly as possible in the freezing cold. A black NorthFace jacket and 2B Free sweatpants were my warming graces.

No comments:

Post a Comment