1.10.2009

Mall Day

My outfit: Black hoodie from Forever 21, Black long sleeve shirt from H&M, Grey Marika leggings, Black Martino boots, Purple skull print scarf, Yellow Chanel inspired bag, Black gloves from H&M

Ahh, I had a shopping expedition today! I decided that since I had not been to the mall in awhile that I needed to go and check out what was there. My shopping philosophy is that you need to be comfortable and wear clothes are easy to change in and out of. That usually means looking like a shlump and but I really do try to avoid that. Leggings are my #1 necessity when it comes to being comfy and chic. All I needed was to add a zip up hoodie, pull on boots, a flowy scarf and I was ready to take the mall by storm.

2 comments:

  1. You look so damn rocker... the scarf is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from you that's like the best compliment ever!!!!
    Seriously you have the best rocker style!
    so, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete