1.21.2009

Puff hair and leather

My outfit: Black faux leather jacket from Wet Seal, Grey round bottom edge T from Urban Outfitters, Grey skinnys from Target, Black booties from Tellos, Hot pink scarf -a bday gift a few years back and CRAZY PUFF HAIR.

I have been lusting over leather jackets for quite some time now. Of course, my limited budget prevented me from even going near them-$400 price tags are not my friends.
I settled for a fake leather jacket, which fine by me, except it is pretty unforgiving when moving my arms or any other part of my body. As my friend today who knows very little about fashion said, "I love the juxtaposition of the flowy pink scarf and the hard black leather in your outfit". She was very proud of her self for this comment...I was even prouder of her for even noticing what I was wearing!
Pink is not my color (Although I admit that I once owned a bubble gum pink Juicy Couture velour sweatsuit), I prefer black and grey as you probably can tell. But the scarf was warm and I thought it added somethimg special to the outfit as a whole.
I've got my eye on some lucious REAL leather jackets but for now the polyester will have to do.

2 comments: