1.08.2009

Just another Thursday

My outfit: Brown cardigan from Marshalls, Navy vest from Urban Outfitters, White V-neck long sleeve top from Urban Outfitters, Grey skinnys from Target, Black Martino boots, Silver cuff from Morocco

For some reason my left eye looks extremely odd in this photo. I blame the Enhancing effects that I used on the photograph. Well, this is what I wore today, nothing too exciting but I did receive many compliments on the look. The vest that I wore is actually really cool, it didn't show up well in the photo but it's made out of a really thin knit material so it's partially see-through and it has a little pocket on the bottom of the left side, it also buttons up the front. Sorry I didn't take a close up photo. The boots I am wearing are a new purchase. I needed a pair of really warm Winter boots that had good tread on the bottom of them (No, I don't go out in the snow in 4 inch heels).

2 comments:

  1. Nice! :)
    Gosh, I envy you who can go shopping at Urban Outfitters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks !
    I know I love Urban I never leave that store without buying something!
    Is there really no Urban where you live? :(

    ReplyDelete