1.15.2009

Moroccan Jewls

My outfit: Grey Cardigan from H&M, AG jeans, Black blouse from my mom, Black Martino boots, Necklace and belt from Morocco, my daily rings-one silver and one ivory.

You might think that I have traveled the world and have brought back such treasured jewelry and accessories from a trip to Morocco, but in fact I have never been there. The belt came from my cousin who traveled there and the necklace was an incredible find that I discovered in my good family friend's jewelry box from when she was in Morocco. She let me keep it! It is hard to see them close up but the necklace has beautiful blue beads dangling off of its upside down silver horseshoe and the belt is braided black leather with am engraved silver closure.
I just adore unique finds like these and I hope to collect more.

And I know that I have been wearing my Martino winter boots in many pictures but it is the winter and my feet get cold easily...
If it was up to me I would wear them much less but my heels and other shoes just don't keep me as warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment