1.02.2009

Thrifting

Finally, after much anticipation I will be going thrifting today.
I had dreams last night of scoring major goodies, such as a fuchsia Balenciaga handbag, but alas I guess that is what dreams are for. So, I may not find the bag of my dreams today but hopefully I will come back with a couple new items to add to my wardrobe. If not
a Balenciaga then maybe a Chanel 2.55 ?!
---

My thrifting outfit: black cardigan from a street vendor in NYC, brown v-neck T from Forever21, black leggings from Urban Outfitters, brown Minnetoka moccasins, black leather bag from Italy and black gloves from H&M.

I guess my dreams were too big last night si
nce I was unable to find that fuchsia bag but I did manage to find some cute items.I will wear them soon!
Thrift store photos...




2 comments:

  1. im wearing those boots as we speak, twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kristal! the fact that I own anything that you own is quite exciting...You have such amazing style I can't even begin to describe how gorgeous your outfits are!

    ReplyDelete