1.04.2009

Prom night revisited and remixed

Tonight I had the lovely opportunity of going to my good friend's cocktail party in honor of her birthday. She told all of the invitees to wear their prom dresses from last year...so I did! Of course, I couldn't just slip in the dress, put on the same old shoes and walk out the door. I had to put a new spin on the dress and since it is a pretty funky dress that I still love and is not really the TYPICAL prom dress it was pretty easy to make it fit my style now. I added black leggings, put on new chunky heels, and let my hair down with a faux leather hair band. The result:just right for a Sunday night cocktail party in January.
My outfit: Black lace and fringe mini dress from BCBG Maxazria, Black leggings from Forever 21, Black socks from my dad, Black chunky heels By Mia, black faux leather hair band made by myself.

2 comments: