1.09.2009

The peacock top

My outfit: Black sweater from a street vendor in NYC, Black top with peacock feather print from Forever 21, Black long sleeve shirt and black skinnys from H&M, Black booties from Tellos, Black thin vintage belt and Gold vintage bracelet.

On Fridays my school requires us to dress up/look presentable. I use it as an excuse to wear heels and get away with it! Most girls come to school in mini skirts and cleavage revealing tops (Which SO is against our dress code), but it is refreshing to see everyone looking their best. I quite look forward to Fridays because everyone always puts on their cutest outfit and not to mention it's one day before the weekend!

Note: When I bought the peacock print top that I am wearing I was with one of my very good friends. I happen to think that this friend has really cute style but when I told her that I was planning on buying the shirt she almost gagged. She simply could not believe that I would bring home something so 'ugly'. Well I told her that all that matters is that I like it, so I bought it. And I still stand by my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment